"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."
-George S. Patton

2.12.2009

My Life...A Wreck

if i were to compare my life to my car right now...it would seem that my car was a little late. it's recently been a wreck. i couldn't make a right turn. or a left. i was slipping all over the place. it's just a drag to know that there was no going back. so i had to over correct. did i take it too far? the only emotion around me is "god it doesn't matter what happens around me. long as everything else is okay." i talk to the only one who can calm me down right now. help is on the way. just chill out for a minute. i can't go back can i? so i just have to wait. wait for things to get better. and we'll get it fixed. long as your okay. that's not what i wanna hear.you're not helping by just saying it'll get fixed. i need to know that there's a way to do it. i have my life to think about. it needs to be fixed now. my life's outta whack now. but there's no going back. one way or another. i did this. i messed it up. me...me alone. and i need to make it right, no one else


Time To Grow - Lemar

No comments:

Post a Comment