"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."
-George S. Patton

3.18.2009

New Interests

So basically there's this girl. if she reads this she'll be like who is it :)
i've told you i'm interested though. so no need to worry :)
she's got some really beautiful eyes though. oh man, i could look into those darling eyes all night long :) she's really easy on the eyes haha. and she's got nice brown hair. very sexy hair haha. she's not taller than me which is nice. she is on the track team with me so she's athletic 4sho. she totally digs me back. she is like totally open to try new stuff at least that what it seemed like when we played volleyball. she's shy as can be which to me is so precious and cute i can't help but want to hug her and stuff. :) like she really puts the cutest little smile on my face. she likes my singing too. maybe she'll like my poetry haha if she ever reads this lol nobody does but it's cool. ugh man getta phone girl i wanna txt you it's so hard to go without

No comments:

Post a Comment