"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."
-George S. Patton

1.26.2009

in love...

I don't know why

when i looked in your eyes

it was so different

than anyone elses

when i beheld you

my heart started skipping beats.

my life changed i think

i think it made everthing cease to sink.

and in the midst of all this turmoil and pain

i can't feel any thing

because you're in my life

and i all the things that siphen out the good

don't work on me

and it's because of you

it's true

i don't regret that i fell so fast.

because i know you'll catch me.

it's you and only you...

i tried to no let my walls come down

but when it came to the battle in my heart

i just couldn't hold it in.

my heartbeat was ramming into the gates

it could not even wait

to be yours...to serve you

to keep you happy and safe.

I'm one lucky guy

you'll say whatever

but it's up to me to determine

why i love her

-an original by Curtis Hickman-

No comments:

Post a Comment