"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."
-George S. Patton

1.26.2009

meeee

me me me

today i learned something about the greeks

it said something to do with

personalities going with body types

first off i just have to say that that did NOT work for me

it said a lot of things that you would see on the outside

but that is not even me on the inside

inside...i am dynamite on a fuse

i'm a time bomb waiting for my time

i'm just waiting for my true feelings to submerse

but when you live in a society where

being yourself

isn't accepted you learn to go with the flow

i have learned otherwise

i have learned that i would rather not say anything

than say i'm someone i'm not

i'd rather lose a friend

or a girlfriend

over something like not associating myself with a clique

than just do what they want

i am my own person

i'm a hickman

i am me

and no one will stop me from being myself...

just thought i'd say that.

have a good day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment